Friday, November 9, 2012

Creativity and New Media





My definition of creativity and new media.  The title is "A Job A Day".  Sometimes my creativity comes from experiences and so this depicts various places I've worked for over the years.  After much saving of money, I am here (thankfully) back in school. Last semester, yay. 

First, I have assembled YouTube videos dealing with different types of employment that were then edited in Final Cut Pro.  Layered over these are images of storefronts cut and (painstakingly) altered in Photoshop.  AfterEffects finishes the job with an animated figure walking by to show the passage of time.  The music reflect the mood.  The video was shared on YouTube and now appears on this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I would love to see the video , I am just not sure where did you post it ? I love making videos on my tablet but I am not so advanced =( , I would love to see yours though =) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana. The video is on my blog under "Creativity and New Media". Let me know if you still cannot see it, any issues, etc. Thank you for answering our latest questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your video and its amazing. I think that is the purpose of virtual worlds. It allows the creators to give the viewers a glimpse into their minds with efforts for the viewer to gain more of an understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very nice video. Great job, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video you made is magnificent. I wish I can do something so original. I love it. Good luck in the finals.

    ReplyDelete